Pharma Jobs Help

This site is meant to help people who want to get into the pharmaceutical/biotech industry with resources, links, and advice. For experienced reps wanting to make a change, this is the place to find the links to companies, recruiters, job sites. (For some browsers, the links are at the bottom of the page) Image hosting by Photobucket

Saturday, February 04, 2006

First Post

Welcome to Pharma Jobs Help. I am currently in the Pharmaceutical industry as a sales rep. I have about 14 years experience with two different companies. This blog is in reponse to the many questions I get about getting into the industry. I plan on putting many links here to help people who would like to get in, but don't know how. This will allow me to refer people here to have all these resources available in one site. If anyone would like to contribute, that would be great.

I will also put interview tips/links here. Fortunately, I have been able to sit in numerous times on interviews and seen the many mistakes people make. Hopefully, I can help you avoid these problems. And best of all, the price of all this info is:

FREE...

You can have all this info for free, mostly because I wouldn't know how to charge for it, but also because I would have liked to use a web site like this when I was searching for a pharmaceutical job.

Regards,

Nicotine Jones

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com