Pharma Jobs Help

This site is meant to help people who want to get into the pharmaceutical/biotech industry with resources, links, and advice. For experienced reps wanting to make a change, this is the place to find the links to companies, recruiters, job sites. (For some browsers, the links are at the bottom of the page) Image hosting by Photobucket

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Oncology Marketing Positions

From an email received today:

Hi
 
I came across your blog today. I am an executive search recruiter working closely with large pharma organizations. I am currently recruiting for a number of marketing roles in oncology at the product manager level through to senior director. I'm interested in people who may have moved to sales and looking to come back to a marketing role. Positions are based on the East Coast. I am also looking for executives (sales and marketing) who are looking for roles internationally. If you think it's appropriate, please feel free to post these details on your blog. I am best reached at pharmajobs@talentintelligence.com
 
Many thanks
Maree

Thanks, Maree. If any other recruiters want their positions posted, feel free to send them to me at the email above (or put it in the anonymous comments).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com