Pharma Jobs Help

This site is meant to help people who want to get into the pharmaceutical/biotech industry with resources, links, and advice. For experienced reps wanting to make a change, this is the place to find the links to companies, recruiters, job sites. (For some browsers, the links are at the bottom of the page) Image hosting by Photobucket

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Feed

I just added the ability to place Pharma Jobs Help updates in your My Yahoo page (or My AOL, My Google, etc). Look for the feed link to the right (or below and to the right, depending on your browser). It will also allow you to get emails/text messages when the site is updated (mostly with job leads). It's obvious from the poll that most people going to this site are already in the industry and looking to make a change. So, I will keep that in mind when I post, though I know there are those looking for the entry level position, too. Feedback is welcome, too. Either post a comment (anonymous, if you'd like) or email me at the link...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com