Pharma Jobs Help

This site is meant to help people who want to get into the pharmaceutical/biotech industry with resources, links, and advice. For experienced reps wanting to make a change, this is the place to find the links to companies, recruiters, job sites. (For some browsers, the links are at the bottom of the page) Image hosting by Photobucket

Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm looking for a job...

Ironically, I am now in search of work, after getting let go by my company. So, I wish you all good luck as I know traffic to this site has increased recently due to big layoffs from a number of companies. It will all be fine and we'll all be better off in the long run...

2 Comments:

At 3/09/2009 09:53:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

With the current economy and the lack of good jobs we need to take advantage of all good resources out there. One that I found is Medical Device Sales Jobs from Recruit Buzz . They post good leads and provide useful info

 
At 3/19/2009 11:00:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com