Pharma Jobs Help

This site is meant to help people who want to get into the pharmaceutical/biotech industry with resources, links, and advice. For experienced reps wanting to make a change, this is the place to find the links to companies, recruiters, job sites. (For some browsers, the links are at the bottom of the page) Image hosting by Photobucket

Thursday, May 18, 2006

From the MySpace site

Here's a recruiter willing to take on people with their job search who contacted me via MySpace...

Nicotine,

Thank you. The website address is www.4hsg.com. the phone number here is 800-390-2006 ex 101 and my email is chris@4hsg.com. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Chris

2 Comments:

At 5/22/2006 01:29:00 AM, Blogger Buck Rogers said...

Does this mean you are no longer helping? Should I not send my resume to you

 
At 5/22/2006 06:27:00 AM, Blogger Nicotine Jones said...

Buck:

No, this is just an additional avenue to help in your job pursuit. My primary job is my pharmaceutical career. My hobby is to help give tips, submit resumes to my company, etc. Hopefully, it's helpful. Chris is a professional. As I get contacted by recruiters, I ask them if they'd like me to post info on this site and most of them say yes. I'm a little behind in adding them all, but I'll catch up soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com