Pharma Jobs Help

This site is meant to help people who want to get into the pharmaceutical/biotech industry with resources, links, and advice. For experienced reps wanting to make a change, this is the place to find the links to companies, recruiters, job sites. (For some browsers, the links are at the bottom of the page) Image hosting by Photobucket

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Added companies to list and Video




I've added a number of companies to the links list but would like to make the list more complete. If you'd like to add a company or recruiter, either Email me at nickjones@aol.com or post it in the comments section (anonymously) and I'll add it. Also, some of you have emailed me recently asking questions about the industry and I promise to get back to you all this week. Finally, feel free to post this site so that more people have access to it. I've seen some postings on CafePharma and I welcome the traffic and feedback that comes with it.

Regards,

nicotine

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com