Pharma Jobs Help

This site is meant to help people who want to get into the pharmaceutical/biotech industry with resources, links, and advice. For experienced reps wanting to make a change, this is the place to find the links to companies, recruiters, job sites. (For some browsers, the links are at the bottom of the page) Image hosting by Photobucket

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Opportunity for a Rep Network

Here's an idea. I get a lot of quality candidates interested in getting into the industry. They send me their resumes. If you'd like to be part of a network and possibly make some money, let me know via email. I'm looking for one person per company who would submit the candidates info into their company. Odds are, if you're like about 2/3 of the people on this site, you are currently in the industry. If you have a referral bonus, you could make some easy money if that person gets hired. Anyway, I already do this with some of my friends, but that's only a few companies. I'll start sending the resumes as I receive them. I will be sure to blind copy everyone so your anonymity is safe. The only one who will know is me. And possibly the candidate if your company alerts them about a referral. So, email me with your company name, experience, and position/location. If I choose you (and I'll go first come/first served), you'll start receiving the occasional resume to be submitted. If you choose not to, that's up to you. Any questions, email me at nickjones@aol.com.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com