Pharma Jobs Help

This site is meant to help people who want to get into the pharmaceutical/biotech industry with resources, links, and advice. For experienced reps wanting to make a change, this is the place to find the links to companies, recruiters, job sites. (For some browsers, the links are at the bottom of the page) Image hosting by Photobucket

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Job Board updated

Hey all:

I finally fixed the Job Board so it has some jobs. You can also search for jobs once you get there. It's located on the side with the links. As I've mentioned, with some browsers, it's at the bottom of the page. With other browsers, it's on the right side. I've seen the traffic to this site increase (as well as the questions/emails). Keep them coming and with the best, I'll post them (with the writer's permission).

Here's an interview question that I'd be interested in some responses on how You'd answer this:

If you took over a territory ranked 80th out of 80 last year, what would be your goal for this sales year? The simple answer might be #1, but give me a real answer with reasons. You can post it anonymously and maybe we'll vote on the best answer (if I get any). I'll also tell you what I'd suggest as an answer...

nicotine

NOTE: this morning (friday, 4/6/07), the job board site was down. I'll update you later if it's working. Maybe it will work for you. Didn't work for me, though. Sorry...

Update: Looks like it's working. I've added jobs to the site. I can specify by location - so if anyone wants anyplace specific listed, let me know and I'll post the jobs I find for any location. Good Luck!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com