Pharma Jobs Help

This site is meant to help people who want to get into the pharmaceutical/biotech industry with resources, links, and advice. For experienced reps wanting to make a change, this is the place to find the links to companies, recruiters, job sites. (For some browsers, the links are at the bottom of the page) Image hosting by Photobucket

Friday, January 11, 2008

Belated Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2008! Is this the year that you make a change in jobs? I hope this site is helpful. If there are any topics you'd like addressed or links you'd like added, please let me know. Also, if you have found a new job and this site was helpful, please let me know. Good luck and I hope to add new links soon.

nicotine

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8/21/2012 09:19:00 PM, Anonymous Laser Washington DC said...

Thanks for the great post on your blog, it really gives me an insight on this topic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com